The Joint Study Committee on Mass Transit and Transportation Alternatives meets tomorrow at the Indiana State House in Indianapolis.
Among the scheduled speakers for tomorrow’s session is Geoff Paddock who is involved with the Northeast Indiana Passenger Rail Association.
From the agenda:
- Introduction of Committee Members
- Geoff Paddock, Ft, Wayne High Speed Rail Group
- Leigh Morris, Indiana Department of Transportation
- Roger Sims, Indiana High Speed Rail Association
- Other Business
- Select next meeting date.
The meeting starts at 1:00 pm and is in room 431 of the State House. It will be broadcastfor those unable to attend.